High Performance Coaching
We all have them: Patterns of thought and behaviour that hold us back. Sometimes we're not quite sure where we're heading and what factors are holding us back. Sometimes we do know where we want to go and what's stopping us, but we need new skills and strategies to push past those barriers. Either way, it's invaluable to have a highly-skilled change agent on your side.
That's where Dr Kirsten Keown comes in.
Kirsten offers a limited number of one-to-one coaching sessions to business leaders and business owners. She helps her clients to move beyond their self-limiting beliefs and behaviours and to unlock their potential. Kirsten is a highly experienced Clinical Psychologist and coach who has helped hundreds of people to move from good to great.
These are the kinds transformations that Kirsten has helped clients to achieve:
- Business owners who have been defensive and stuck in their ways have learnt to embrace feedback and personal growth.
- Business owners and leaders who have feared failure have been able to overcome self-doubt and finally propel themselves forward.
- Senior managers who had difficulty holding people accountable have found the courage and confidence to have tough, assertive conversations.
- Leaders who have had difficulty motivating people have learnt new ways of motivating different types of employees.
- Stressed-out business owners and leaders have found new ways to become calm, revitalised and in-control.
Latest from our blog
What's being said about Mindset
"I'm confident our team is now better equipped emotionally and practically to take on the challenges that lay ahead. I was personally impressed by your deep domain knowledge and enjoyed learning about how our brain actually functions. More importantly, the way you drew the conversation so naturally from theory to practical examples and stimulating discussion relevant to our organisation's change agenda was outstanding. It certainly provided me with a new perspective on how to approach and lead a group through change."